Yes, I am a dad, and I have dad jokes. Its more than a meme it’s a life choice…. Seriously, I have a 20 and a 22-year-old. My Gen Z kids think I am crazy but as I remind them constantly Gen Xer’s like me have been cool for decades before they ever came along. We are the bridge generation; we remember before everyone had a PC in their house but were the first to get cell phones.
More proof Gen Xer’s are cool? We’re the one telling the dad jokes….
- Imagine if you walked into a bar and there was a long line of people waiting to take a swing at you. That’s the punch line.
- Why is it a bad idea to iron your four-leaf clover? Cause you shouldn’t press your luck.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field
- “What’s the best thing about Switzerland?” “I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.”
- “When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?”
(this one was a big hit with my daughter, there is nothing, and I mean nothing as satisfying as getting the dramatic eye roll from one of your kids, lol).
Thank you for coming by and supporting my blog I really appreciate it. Want to see another post like this? Click here.