So this blog is “A Gen X Point of View” and at 52 I am right smack in the middle of that generation. Below are 10 questions that will verify you are a Gen Xer (or not) the answers will be provided at the bottom. DON’T CHEAT see how many you get right; you need at least 7 out of 10. Good Luck
- How many Red Balloons?
- How many Thompson Twins are there?
- What year did Princess Diana and Prince Charles get married?
- Who was the narrator for the Michael Jackson video “Thriller”?
- Who said “Where’s the Beef”?
- What kind of car does Marty drive to go back to the future?
- Who was Vice President in 1989?
- In 1981 who became the first female supreme court justice?
- What does “VHS” stand for?
- What happened in Ukraine in 1986?
- Vincent Price
- Clara Peller
- De Lorean
- Dan Quayle
- Sandra Day O’Connor
- Video Home System
- The Chernobyl incident
How did you do?
Thanks for coming by and supporting my blog I really appreciate it. Want to see another post like this one? Click here.