Hey folks, quick post today and in a little bit of a different format. I have a few things I want to remind you of, I hope one of them results in a positive for you.
- Help someone. Helping yourself sometimes starts when you help others. When was the last time you helped someone else?
- If something makes you smile, it’s worth repeating. In the last few weeks what were 3 things that made you smile? Do them again.
- Time is the most valuable commodity on the planet. Your time is limited, so is mine. The time we have and what we do with it is the most important decision we make.
- Do something for two other senses. We visualize a lot, go out and smell something really pungent. Find something really unique to listen too, something you haven’t heard before (whale songs?).
- Challenge one of your friends to a race. Simple, find a place and race each other. I bet you laugh your butts off and smile.
Just a reminder to do something outside of your normal. It’s too easy to get into a pattern, to maintain the status quo. Do something different, let me know what you did and how it worked out.